Natural Gas NOW
NaturalGasNOW wants your help. It takes much effort to do what we do and we want your help to get it done “for our nation, our economy and our environment.”
Yes, just like Uncle Sam, we want you! We want you as a guest blogger. We want your comments. We want your tips. And, we want your financial support if you can join in the effort. It’s all about economic development, energy security, landowner rights and preserving rural America and its open space. Let me speak with you personally, if you have the time:
If you’re interested in helping us out, you can send guest post submissions directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to offer financial support, go to our Support page and use PayPal (no account required) to sign up for 99¢ per month. If you’d like to offer more support or simply pay byu check, mail it to:
Shepstone Management Company, Inc.
100 Fourth Street
Honesdale, PA 18431
You may also want to consider advertising on our site or simply sponsoring NaturalGasNOW. If so, contact me at 570-251-9550 to discuss the options or go here.
Meanwhile, consider these facts:
NaturalGasNOW has already published some 4,000 posts.
NaturalGasNOW has received over 1.5 million page views.
NaturalGasNOW has published guest posts from over 100 contributors.
Bear in mind, also, that we’re the place to go for:
- In-depth analysis of the undue influence of wealthy special interest foundations on this nation’s energy policy.
- Hard-hitting exposes regarding fractivists, corrupt politicians, trust-funder ideologues and other enemies of American energy independence.
- Explanations, in layman terms, of critical court decisions affecting our ability to drill and deliver natural gas.
- Vigorous defense of landowners’ property rights against the attempts by bureaucracies and politicians to destroy or usurp them.
- Facts, interpretation and explanation of what’s happening in the industry and within government that affects your rights and your ability to do business.
This post appeared first on Natural Gas Now.