The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) has been retained by a private seller to market a small package containing four wells (one producing, one shut-in and two saltwater disposals) with a net cash flow of about $18,800 per month.
The package is located in Vermillion Parish in South Louisiana in the Bayou Hebert Field and has nonop working interest and overrides for sale. There was a recent workover in November.
On the Two Wells:
The Seller can deliver 2.5% nonop working interest and 0.77% overriding royalty interest (ORRI)—103% lease net revenue interest. During September, the Broussard 1 ST#3 well had a gross production of 181 barrels per day (bbl/d) of oil and 9.113 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of gas and net production of 5 bbl/d of oil and 233,000 cubic feet per day of gas (261,000 cubic feet equivalent per day 6:1).
Broussard 1 ST#3:
- IP-30: 4,653 barrels oil oil equivalent per day (89% Gas)
- Peak IP: 56.117 million cubic feet equivalent per day (MMcfe/d)
- South Louisiana Nonop and ORRI
- Four Wells. One Producing, One Shut-In and Two Saltwater Dispoals
- Vermillion Parish. Bayou Hebert Field
- 2.5% Nonop Working Interest and 0.77% ORRI
- Strong Gas Producer. Workover in November 2019
- Large Producing Facilities and Disposal On-Site
- Operated by PetroQuest Energy
- Highly Porous Het Sands Reservoir
- Gross Production: 10.200 MMcfe/d
- 73% Gas, 20% NGL and 8% Oil
- Net Cash Flow: about $18,800 per month
- Three-Way Trapping Fault with 28 ft Net Pay
- Operation Plans to Perf Additional Zones Uphole
Accepting offers now. Click here to view the online data room or visit energyadvisors.com/deals to view our other 30-plus assignments. For more information on the conventional, South Louisiana operated sale package, contact Eric Thompson, A&D director with EAG, at email@example.com or 713-600-0136.
This post appeared first on Hart Energy.