The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
JL Capital Ventures LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Eagle Ford / Austin Chalk well package in Karnes County, Texas, through an auction closing May 5.
The offering includes nonoperated working interest in 41 wells plus HBP leasehold acres. EOG Resources Inc. is the operator of the assets.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 41 Wells:
- 0.421816% to 0.171306% Working Interest / 0.333728% to 0.12848% Net Revenue Interest
- 40 Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well
- Operator: EOG Resources Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 8,798 bbl/d of Oil and 24,496 Mcf/d of Gas
- Five-Month Average Net Income: $27,304/Month
- 3.47222 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 1:50 p.m. CST May 5. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
This post appeared first on Hart Energy.